BOSH - Getting Started on AWS
This repository is now historical. It is legacy. It was the first tutorial written in 2012 to help other people get started with BOSH.
OMG BOSH has grown up. It is so much easier to get started these days than ever before. And there is maintained documentation and bootstrapping repos.
- https://bosh.cloudfoundry.org/docs - all the documentation that didn't exist in 2012
- https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-deployment - bootstrap BOSH on half a dozen infrastructures.
Some of the early presentations in 2012.
- BOSH: What, How, When, 1 hour, from Dr Nic Williams, talk at LinkedIn, blog posted May 15, 2012
- The Future of Deployment, 40 mins, from Dr Nic Williams, GoRuCo 2012, June 23, 2012
Blogs & external tutorials
- Deploying to AWS Using Cloud Foundry BOSH by Martin Englund
- Cloud Foundry Update from Mark Lucovsky on April 11, 2012
- Cloud Foundry and OpenStack from Vadim Spivak at OpenStack Design Summit [blog post] on April 18, 2012
- What is BOSH? from Dr Nic Williams, lightning talk, at CloudCamp, May 1, 2012
- BOSH: What, How, When from Dr Nic Williams, talk at LinkedIn, blog posted May 15, 2012
- Cloud Foundry BOSH Where the Platform rubber meets the Infrastructure road from Patrick Chanezon, ChefConf 2012, May 16, 20012
- The Future of Deployment from Dr Nic Williams, GoRuCo 2012, June 23, 2012