Cloud Foundry runner for the cloud-ide Codenvy.
Codenvy let you code directly in your browser and in add provide a way to execute your current code directly online with docker container. see this 3min video: Creating Java Apps With Eclipse Che to see the magic.
But there is no runner for cloud foundry this repo let you use Cloud Foundry as a runner and show log from Cloud Foundry.
- Create an account on Codenvy
- Create or import a project in your dashboard
- Create a
manifest.ymlon your root directory project in codenvy (see: http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/devguide/deploy-apps/manifest.html )
- In your environment click on bottom on the tab
runner. The runner tab will appear.
- Choose the tab
- You will see 2 option list:
Scopechoose all and it will show you a list of provided runner.
- In this list choose one and click on
copyon the right you will have a new custom runner wich start by
- Select this new runner and replace the text area called
Dockerfileby this content https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/codenvy-cfrunner/blob/master/Dockerfile and replace at the beggining of the file your cloud foundry api url, your cloud foundry login...
- Click on
- Run it by clicking on the play icon
- Your app will be pushed, logs will be tailed and codenvy will provide you an url which will redirect to your current running app on Cloud Foundry
Note: You can ask help on issues if some points are not very clear.