Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- We finished our proof of concept for putting envoy in the data path
🎉 🎉 🎉. To try out this experimental feature use the enable-sidecar-egress-proxying.yml opsfile in addition to the other istio opsfiles.
- We have finished making the dynamic egress destination and dynamic egress policy endpoints idempotent. This should make it easier to script adding dynamic egress policies. See docs for how to use these endpoints.
Envoy in the data path Features (experimental)
- User can give envoy in the data path demo: An app hits an internal route and network is proxied through envoy to communicate with another app
Dynamic Egress Features (experimental)
- As an operator, I want to idempotently add a new destination object in order to configure an egress policy
- As an operator, I want to idempotently delete a destination object
- As an operator with network.admin, I can idempotently add an egress policy from an app/space to a destination object
- As an operator with network.admin, I can list all egress policies with filters
- cc https endpoint configurations supplied in policy-server manifest job properties should have precedence over values from links
- Garden-cni job: Experimental Proxy Redirect CIDR bosh property fails to write iptable rule in container
Tested with silk-release v2.19.0