Cloud Foundry API Docs
Built with Slate.
- Ensure you have Ruby 2.4.x installed
- Ensure you have Bundler installed and have run
bundle installin this directory
- Ensure you have the latest version of NodeJS installed
- Get the npm dependencies:
- Start the test server:
- You can now see the docs at http://localhost:8000.
Making New Files
When you create a new file, ensure you include it in
JSON examples exist under
source/include/api_resources, these need to be added to the top of
- Ordering of sections:
- extra object info
- alphabetical everything else
- Object names should be lowercased and separated by a space
- Every object description should have examples
- Every request should have a "Permitted Roles"
- Use "All Roles" to define any set of permissions that do not apply to org/space managers, developers, etc.
- Optional params should be omitted from request examples.