Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v1.15.2 to v1.15.3
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.6.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v104.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.118.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect cells in an unhealthy state to respond to state queries with a 503 status code but still to report their known instance state
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to monitor the counts of HTTP and TCP routes registered by the local route-emitters
- cloudfoundry/buildpackapplifecycle #17: Multiple buildpack support
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack runs /bin/supply scripts for non-final buildpacks
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack creates necessary directories for buildpacks
- Convert multi-buildpack to Golang
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the multi-buildpack buildpack cleans the cache directory
- As a compile-extensions-using buildpack user, my buildpack is able to make use of other buildpack dependencies
- As a multi-buildpack buildpack user, the final buildpack's /bin/supply script is run if it exists
- As a Diego operator, I expect the manifest-generation script to allow configuration of the garden-runc debug server, enabling it by default
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to generate a CF-compatible manifest even if the CF manifest does not container the metron_endpoint.shared_secret property
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes