Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v1.21.0 to v1.22.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.5.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v112.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.137.0.
NOTE: This version of Diego fixes a route-registration regression introduced in v1.19.0 that may affect route registrations for blue-green deploys. Specifically, if all routes are unmapped from an application and a route is then mapped back to the application, it may take up to 60 seconds for the new route registration to take effect. Please see cloudfoundry/route-emitter#8 for more details.
- As a BBS API client, I expect to be able to subscribe to an event stream of Task creates, updates, and deletes so that I do not have to poll the entire set of Tasks frequently
- Route emitter should not delete endpoints from the routing table when all the lrp routes are removed
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect that the locket server is resilient to a rolling deploy of its MariaDB cluster (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes