Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v1.25.2 to v1.25.3
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.8.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.151.0.
- volman supports discovery csi node plugins
- volman supports mounting volumes through csi node plugins
- Add support for the volman to purge all the volumes.
Per-Instance Proxy (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt Linux cells into proxying TCP traffic to the exposed container ports so that I can provide an alternate connectivity path to the container services
- As a buildpack-app-lifecycle consumer, I observe buildpack metadata for all buildpacks
- As a multi-buildpack user, I see better errors when I specify invalid buildpack combinations
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
container_proxy.enabled: Experimental property. When set to
true, runs an Envoy proxy per container.
BOSH link changes