Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v1.29.1 to v1.29.2
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.5.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.11.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.165.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect the auctioneer to emit logs about resource constraint problems only when it fails to place work on a cell
- As a CF app developer, I expect to be able to set an HTTP-based health-check on an HTTP endpoint that expect TLS-terminated traffic so that I do not have to compromise security for such endpoints
- An app dev should still be able to resolve a domain to the latest IP when the BBS database has only an incomplete set of desired LRP data
- cloudfoundry/route-emitter #9: do not drop internal routes for unfresh domains
- As a Diego operator, I expect the locket server to not release locks that have been re-acquired by a client
Per-Instance Proxy (Experimental)
- As a CF app developer, I expect to be able to use my desired memory allocation when the Envoy proxy is collocated with my app instances so that my app is not killed for excessive memory usage
- As a CF operator, I expect that recent gorouters can successfully opt into verifying instance-identity credentials when connecting to application instances
- As a CF app developer, I expect to be able to use my desired memory allocation when the Envoy proxy is collocated with my app instances so that my app is not killed for excessive memory usage (in flight)
- As a buildpack user, a new lifecycle executable starts the provided command with the correct environment
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
container_proxy.additional_memory_allocation_mb: Additional memory to allocate for container proxy.
declarative_healthcheck_path: Path to the declarative healthcheck executable.
BOSH link changes