Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes from v1.33.0 to v1.34.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.11.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.13.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.185.0.
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt cfdot into setting a request timeout on non-streaming requests to the BBS so that I do not exhaust system resources (in flight)
- As a Diego deployer, I expect that each separate CA certificate included in
containers.trusted_ca_certificateswill be placed in a separate file so that I can support applications that do not consume concatenated certs
- As a CF operator, I expect to be able to operate the global-mode route-emitter with either a joint or a pure-Locket lock so that I can remove the dependency on Consul without operating the route-emitters in cell-local mode
- Clean up CSI repos
- Straighten out CSI configuration in the executor
- csibroker and volman check supported versions when connecting to CSI plugins
- local-controller-plugin and local-node-plugin support the csi Identity service
- csi-volume-plugin consumes id and attributes values from service binding mount config
Per-Instance Proxy (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to configure the Envoy container proxies dynamically via filesystem updates instead of via the LDS server so that I can avoid its increase in system memory overhead
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego contributor, I expect to be able to run the v1.0.0 vizzini test suite against a locally deployed Diego with different combinations of v1.0.0 and latest components
- As a Diego contributor, I expect to be able to verify continuity of application uptime and routability during an upgrade from Diego v1.25.2 to the latest version
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
locks.consul.enabled: Whether the route-emitter in global mode uses Consul for its component lock. Defaults to
locks.locket.enabled: Whether the route-emitter in global mode uses Locket for its component lock. Defaults to
locks.locket.hostname: Hostname of the Locket service. Defaults to
locks.locket.enabled: Port of the Locket service. Defaults to
BOSH link changes