To deploy applications using the IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Buildpack, you are required to accept the IBM Liberty license and IBM JRE license by following the instructions below:
D/N: <License code>from the Liberty-License and JVM-License.
Add the following environment variables and extracted license codes to the
manifest.ymlfile in the directory from which you push your application. For further information on the format of the
manifest.ymlfile refer to the manifest documentation.
env: IBM_JVM_LICENSE: <jvm license code> IBM_LIBERTY_LICENSE: <liberty license code>
After you have set the license acceptance environment variables, use the following command to deploy the application with the IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Buildpack:
cf push <APP-NAME> -p <ARCHIVE> -b https://github.com/cloudfoundry/ibm-websphere-liberty-buildpack.git
- For further details on the options available for deploying your applications see options.
- For further details on tuning the applications JVM see tuning options.
- For further details on pushing a Java Main application see java main push.
All Documentation is available in the Docs folder of the buildpack.
- Liberty Buildpack Design Overview
- Server Behavior xml Options
- Forking the buildpack
- Overriding buildpack configuration
- Setting Environment Variables
- Installation (admin buildpack into CF)
- Debugging the buildpack
- Configuring Liberty with bootstrap.properties
- Applying an iFix to the Liberty runtime
To run the tests, do the following:
bundle install bundle exec rake
If you want to use the RubyMine debugger, you may need to install additional gems.
bundle install --gemfile Gemfile.rubymine-debug