Please sign in to comment.
[cfid-332] Reset account lockout counter when password is changed
All the admin user or client has to do is reset the user's password and the lockout timer is started again. [Fixes #39907125] need to be able to reactivate a user account and reset password [Fixes #40368551] Duplicate audit event for password change Change-Id: Ifbbd5636e6193447a5604a815492c85c3c1c5af7
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 19 additions and 9 deletions.
- +8 −8 common/src/main/java/org/cloudfoundry/identity/uaa/audit/AuditEventType.java
- +1 −0 common/src/main/java/org/cloudfoundry/identity/uaa/audit/JdbcFailedLoginCountingAuditService.java
- +1 −1 common/src/main/java/org/cloudfoundry/identity/uaa/audit/LoggingAuditService.java
- +9 −0 ...n/src/test/java/org/cloudfoundry/identity/uaa/audit/JdbcFailedLoginCountingAuditServiceTests.java