Cloudfuji's Implementation of the CAS server protocol
- Connect CasFuji to ActiveRecord to persist tickets to the database
- Allow for the app to be mapped at any sub-path
- Allow for the views to be overridden from outside
TODO: The install section is incomplete, and needs to be filled out
CasFuji is designed to be mounted as a rack application, or to run on its own. When integrating it into your own server, it's best to add it as a git submodule so you can easily stay up to date with any changes made to it.
To install it standalone, run:
git clone https://github.com/sgrove/cas_fuji.git bundle install bundle exec rake casfuji:db:create bundle exec rake casfuji:db:migrate shotgun
and visit https://localhost:9393/
Kick off the spec suite by running:
bundle exec rspec spec
Making Your Changes
- Fork the project (Github has really good step-by-step directions)
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- After making your changes, be sure to run the CasFuji RSpec specs to make sure everything works.
- Submit your change as a Pull Request and update the GitHub issue to let us know it is ready for review.
- The RubyCAS project was hugely inspirational in getting this out the door. We were able to use them stably for months before writing a server in our own style, so huge thanks to them!
License & Copyright
Released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.
All copyright Bushido Inc. 2011