Cloudify ARIA Extensions
This repository provides ARIA with support for running Cloudify-based plugins. Using an adapter that serves as a translation layer between the Cloudify and ARIA APIs, ARIA is able to make use of plugins that were designed to work with Cloudify.
- clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo/aria-extension-cloudify.git
- install the requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- install Cloudify ARIA extensions. This installs the adapter, and it should be done in the same environment in which ARIA is installed:
pip install .
- (optional, for developing purposes) install the test requirements:
pip install -r aria_extension_tests/requirements.txt
Using the adapter, ARIA is expected to support any Cloudify plugin. However, depending on their implementation, some plugins may not work out-of-the-box with ARIA, and small adapter modifications may be need.
Installing a plugin
After obtaining the
.wgn, you can install the plugin:
aria plugins install <path to .wgn>
Another, more generic way, of obtaining a plugin
.wgn is to create it from source. Here's an example, using the AWS plugin:
- clone/download the Cloudify AWS Plugin:
git clone https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo/cloudify-aws-plugin.git
- (optional) if you want to install a specific version of the plugin, checkout the corresponding tag.
git checkout <version number>
- create a
.wgnfile from the repository:
wagon create <path to plugin repository>