- How to get started: www.runatlantis.io/guide
- Full documentation: www.runatlantis.io/docs
- Download the latest release: github.com/runatlantis/atlantis/releases/latest
- Get help in our Slack channel or our Gitter channel
- Start Contributing: CONTRIBUTING.md
What is Atlantis?
A self-hosted golang application that listens for Terraform pull request events via webhooks.
What does it do?
terraform plan and
apply remotely and comments back on the pull request with the output.
Why should you use it?
- Make Terraform changes visible to your whole team.
- Enable non-operations engineers to collaborate on Terraform.
- Standardize your Terraform workflows.
Interested in a paid support plan with direct access to the Atlantis maintainer? Email email@example.com.
Need help installing and adopting Atlantis at scale? Require some features not on our roadmap? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.