Bibliogram has moved to sourcehut.
Please go there for all information about Bibliogram.
What this means for GitHub
- All development now takes place on sourcehut.
- This GitHub repository will remain as a secondary copy, but will not be kept up to date.
- Do not send issue reports to GitHub. Issues are now tracked on sourcehut.
- Do not open pull requests on GitHub. Submit patchsets to sourcehut.
- The GitHub wiki has been copied to bibliogram-docs on sourcehut, which you can edit by submitting a patchset.
- Bibliogram project on sourcehut
- Bibliogram issues tracker
- Bibliogram development mailing list
- Updater code repository
- Full documentation
- Discussion on Matrix
Updating Bibliogram to the new repository on Sourcehut:
If you installed Bibliogram manually by cloning the repo, you now need to update it to point to the new one.
git remote set-url origin https://git.sr.ht/~cadence/bibliogram
To verify that it worked:
git remote -v
git remote show origin
You should now see
https://git.sr.ht/~cadence/bibliogram instead of github URLs.