My website of utilities, including image hosting, URL shortening, and a pastebin.
- Add YouTube playlists
- Update database schema
- Fix API request ranges. Or remove them entirely. They're probably not necessary until quite a long time in the future.
- Consider changing cadence.gq to cadence.moe
Got a bone to pick? Found a bug? Please, start a pull request or open an issue. I won't hurt you.
If you'd rather not share your thoughts with the entire world, you can talk to me privately using any of the details from the contact page.
|html||Files to give direct access to. URL aliases and templates are set in index.js|
|html/images||Pages for the images portion of the site (not images required on all pages)|
|html/fonts||Fonts and images required on all pages|
|templates||Templates to apply to HTML files|
|util||Server utilities needed in more than one file|
Running your own instance
I use Visual Studio Code to create this site, but of course you may use whatever text editor you like.
- Clone the repo
db/main.dbaccording to the schema in
db/old.db, an old version of the database, is also available, but note that modifications would be needed to use it with the current code.
auth.jsonwith the content
blahwith an actual YouTube API key.
- If you want to use HTTPS, first obtain a Let's Encrypt certificate, then change
index.js. If you don't want to use HTTPS or just want to run the site behind a LAN, you don't have to change the hostname.
- Again, for HTTPS only, set your server's IP address at the bottom of
- Set the ports to use at the top of
- Change the contact details and crypto address in
html/about/contact.html. Or don't, if you want people to send money to me instead of to you. Haha, who am I kidding. Nobody will ever send me money.