Cloud Media Offloader Plugin for WordPress
This is currently under development and contains bugs. Test in a development environment first and use at your own risk.
⏩ Download Installable ZIP: cloud-media-offloader.zip
This is a WordPress plugin that allows you to serve your WordPress Media Library files via the Backblaze B2 cloud storage service.
- Limit offloading by MIME types
- Option to remove files from origin server
- Shortcode to create hyperlinks and output image tags
🆕CloudFlare support (more info)
One of the best ways that you can contribute is to help me make it better, either with code or with constructive feedback. Ways to help:
- I am open to pull requests and welcome improvements.
- Feedback on how I can make it better.
- Translations (or donations to create/maintain them)
Download the installable WordPress ZIP file and install via Plugins > Add New in WP Admin.
- WordPress 4.7 or higher
- PHP 7.0 or higher
If you manage plugins with Composer, this plugin is on Packagist.
composer require cloudverve/wordpress-cloud-media-offloader-plugin
Known Compatibilities & Conflicts
- Enable Media Replace - Does not work when Remove Files From Server is enabled.
If you encounter any conflicts, please report them.
- Private buckets support
- Add hook on media upload
- Support for other object storage services
- WooCommerce support
- Add ability to password-protect content, time-expiring URLs and relevant tracking/statistics
- Add one-click feature to migrate existing local media to B2
- Possibility of serving external CSS/JS from B2 bucket