Attentive: AT/GSM stack in pure C
[NOTE: Open sourced internal company product. Work in progress. Not production/release ready yet.]
- Full AT stack (command generation + response parsing).
- Modular design.
- Written in pure ANSI C99 with optional POSIX addons.
- Compliant with ITU V.250 and 3GPP TS 27.007 for maximum interoperatibility.
- Tolerant to even the most misbehaving modems out there (if instructed so).
- Easily extendable to support new modems.
Supported modem APIs
- TCP/IP support (sockets).
- FTP transfers.
- Date/time operations.
- BTS-based location.
- Generic (Hayes AT, GSM, etc.)
- Telit modems (SELINT 2 compatibility level)
- Simcom SIM800 series
Attentive was written by Kosma Moczek at Cloud Your Car.
Copyright © 2014 Kosma Moczek <email@example.com>
This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See the COPYING file for more details.