Clone this wiki locally
This wiki is a source of documentation for developers and users who are working with (or contributing to) the MTurkR project.
- Basic Tutorials
- Installing MTurkR
- Creating HITs
- Contacting Workers
- Using Notifications to Monitor HIT Activity
- [Automatic scoring with HIT and Assignment Review Policies](Review Policies)
- [Checking the status of your HITs](HIT Status)
- Requester statistics and worker statistics
- Common use cases
- Interactive Wizard Documentation
- Mimic batch features of Requester UI
- MTurk Requester Ethics
- CRAN Documentation
- Examples in an introductory article: "Crowdsourcing with R and the MTurk API" in The Political Methodologist 20(1):2-7.
- Examples from a blog post by Solomon Messing: "Streamline Your Mechanical Turk Workflow with MTurkR
- Tutorial from Kyle Dropp for running multi-wave panels using Qualtrics: "Administering Panels on Amazon Mechanical Turk: A Guide to Within-Subjects Experiments"
- https://github.com/leeper/mturkr-article contains slides and article materials for various MTurkR publications and talks.
The official Amazon Mechanical Turk Blog
mturk tracker provides statistics about HITs and workers in the MTurk marketplace
For help from workers, to advertise HITs/recruit workers, or see what MTurk workers are thinking and saying about MTurk visit:
What are workers talking about? Check out mTurk Lingo, the urban dictionary for MTurk.