Example Implementation of the Clover SDK for iOS Integration
An example integration of the CloverConnector demonstrating communication between iOS/MacOS and a Clover Mini or Flex.
Current version: 3.0.3
This example is implemented using v3.0.3 of the CloverConnector SDK, which can be found at https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-ios/.
- CloverConnector - Provides the communication between the example app and the Clover device.
- ObjectMapper - Provides JSON serialization and deserialization.
- SwiftyJSON - Provides simple JSON parsing.
- Starscream - provides websocket client capabilities.
Building the example app
- Download and install Xcode
- Install CocoaPods
sudo gem install cocoapods
- Clone/download the CloverConnector SDK into a common folder with this example source.
For example, your folder should now contain two sibling subfolders, one named
remote-pay-iosand one named
- cd into
<project root>/remote-pay-ios-examples/CloverConnector iOS Example
- This should create a Pods directory populated with the Pods specified in the Podspec
- It should also create a workspace file that includes the project, plus a pods project
pod installa second time
- This should update the Pods directory with the installed Pods' dependencies
- cd into
- Open the
- Change the Bundle identifier for the CloverConnector > CloverConnector_Example target
- Change the signing Team for the CloverConnector > CloverConnector_Example target
Copyright © 2019 Clover Network, Inc. All rights reserved.