Clover Connector for Java POS integration
Current version: 1.4.1
The Java project includes a class library (clover-connector-java) and several examples. One example uses the command line, and another is a PoS application that uses JavaFX. There are also several "getting started" examples.
To work with the project effectively, you will need:
- Gradle (suggested version: 3.4).
- The Java SDK (Java 8 or greater required).
- To experience transactions end-to-end from the merchant and customer perspectives, we also recommend ordering a Clover DevKit.
- clover-connector-java requires Java 7 or higher.
- clover-connector-java-example-pos and clover-connector-java-examples require Java 8 or higher (uses JavaFX).
gradle assembleto build the project from the command line. (Comment out
clover-connector-java-example-posin settings.gradle if using Java 7.) You may also import the project into IntelliJ IDEA using the root build.gradle file.
- Make sure your Clover DevKit and Java Example App are on the same network submask and have ports unblocked.
- Install the Secure Network Pay Display app on the Clover device.
- Start the Secure Network Pay Display app. This will also install the Pay Display app if it's not already present on the device.
- Start clover-connector-java-example-pos (
com.clover.remote.client.lib.example.ExamplePOSmain class) and enter the address as displayed on the Clover device.