This is the CLTK's API, including the code, Dockerfile, and deployment script for Google Cloud Platform.
To develop and run this app and run on GCP:
- If you're only testing the Flask app, just serve with
python app/app.py. Check with
- Install Docker on your local machine.
gcp.sh buildto test that everything works fine.
curl localhostwill give you a 200 response.
- Install the GCP commandline tools.
- Initialize gcloud settings with
- Edit the variables at the top of
gcp.shif you need.
gcp.sh deploy. This will take about 5 minutes (including time both to push files to the server, and for Google to launch and assign an external IP) and at the end you'll be given an external IP to go to. This should also give a 200 response.
- To update an already-deployed service, increment
./gcp.sh buildand then
- To completely teardown your remote deployment, run