This repository provides a basic tagger which identifies strings and lemmas in text and links them to identifiers from a resource.
Current version: 0.1
python ontology_tagger_on_naf.py input_directory output_directory [list of resources]
- Directory of NAF files with (at least) token and term layer
- Output directory
- At least one resource file providing strings and identifiers
NAF files containing all information from input NAF and additional markables; each markable links a string (set of tokens) to an identifier.
Resources should be tsv files of the following structure:
surface string (lower case) TAB lemmas of string TAB head word (lower case) TAB lemma of head word TAB identifier
Features Coming up:
- apply to single file instead of directory
- only string match or only lemma match
- option to set pointer to resource or to retrieve it from the resource itself
For questions contact: