VU Amsterdam - CLTL - Pepper / Nao Framework
This is the main repository for Pepper/Nao Applications created as part of the Computational Lexicology & Terminology Lab (CLTL) at the Vrije Universiteit (VU), Amsterdam.
- A Platform-Agnostic, Object-Oriented Framework for creating Robot Applications
- The necessary Machine Learning for enabling Human-Robot conversation
- Language Understanding through Grammars
- Knowledge Representation of Learned Facts through RDF Graph
- Realtime visualisation in web browser (WIP)
Check out our API Reference for detailed information on the framework.