VU Amsterdam - CLTL - Robot Framework
Repository for Robot Applications created as part of the Computational Lexicology & Terminology Lab (CLTL) at the Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
- A framework for creating interactive Robot Applications using Python, to enable:
- Human-Robot conversation using Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech
- Recognising friends by face and learning about them and the world through conversation
- Recognising and positioning the people and objects in its enviroment.
- Natural Language Understanding through Syntax Trees (Grammars)
- Knowledge Representation of all learned facts through a RDF Graph: Pepper's Brain!
- Curiosity based on Knowledge Gaps and Conflicts resulting from learned facts
- Realtime visualisation in web browser
More information on the Pepper project at CLTL can be found on http://makerobotstalk.nl