DrupalMakeModule -- Generate Drupal modules in Sublime Text 2
This plugin creates stub files for you Drupal module. It generates .module, .install, and .info files for you along with the directory structure you specify.
- Clone or copy this repository into:
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Roaming/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/
- This should work on all OS's but has only been tested under Linux
super+alt+m (ctrl+alt+m on windows) offers input file relative path for current project
Thanks to xobb1t (Dima Kukushkin). I stole a large chunk of this code from his plugin.