Welcome to cmail!
cmail aims to provide all functionality needed for internet mail processing (aka, a mail server), while reducing the traditional complexities involved in configuration, adaptation and administration.
Detailed information is best found on our website at http://cmail.rocks/
The cmail system is split into multiple modules, each providing a distinct service.
- cmail-smtpd: Mail Submission Agent, accepts incoming mail
- cmail-dispatchd: Mail Transfer Agent, delivers outgoing mail
- cmail-imapd: IMAP server, provides access to local mailboxes
- cmail-popd: POP3 server, provides access to local mailboxes
- cmail-webadmin: Web-based administration panel