WinPEBuilder creates your Windows PE Environment easily and faster in a few clicks. You will be able to Generate a custom WinPE Images with the essential packages included.
WinPE Packages preset:
- HTA, WMI, StorageWMI, Scripting, NetFx, PowerShell, DismCmdlets, FMAPI, SecureBootCmdlets, EnhancedStorage, SecureStartup (BitLocker Support).
- More information about WinPE packages
How Does it Work?
- First, you must install the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK).
- Do not Forget to Install New Windows Preinstallation Environment (PE) is available separately from the Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK).
- Download the Latest Release zip file and, unzip it. Now we are almost ready to create our WinPE:
WinPEBuilder directory layout:
├── Add-Drivers # Add all the drivers in this location, they will added to the WinPE Image. ├── Add-Scripts # any script or file will copy to the WinPE %SYSTEM32% root ├── WinPE-ISO # The WinPE ISO will be generated on this directory and will named: WinPE_X64.iso └── WinPE-Root # This Directory is used to mount the WinPE image.
- Changing the Background: Replace the the image located "\Add-Scripts\winpe.jpg" 800x600 px.
- If you want the default WinPE background remove "\Add-Scripts\winpe.jpg".
- Calling Custom Scripts. You need to edit "\Add-Scripts\startnet.cmd"
- Add your Scripts and drivers to the corresponding directories.
Run as Administrator: WinPEBuilder.bat
Your WinPE ISO will be ready in 2 to 5 minutes.
If this project helps, you can give me a cup of coffee ;).