This releases fixes several bugs and brings some improvements. The most notable changes:
- The plugin requires CMSimple ≥ 1.7.0 and PHP ≥ 5.5.0 now
- Confirmation mails are no longer sent by default
- forms.dat is now forms.json (old files are automatically converted)
- jQuery is no longer used in the front-end
- some deprecated functions have been removed
- Upgrade to PHPMailer 6
See the changelog for details.
This releases fixes several bugs, and upgrades PHPMailer to 5.2.27. The details are available in the changelog. Note that the plugin now requires PHP ≥ 5.3.