Releases · cmbi/metadome
Added many desired aesthetic changes, a short summary:
- Added RefSeq identifiers and links to RefSeq pages
- Tolerance is now quantified per position when hovering or looking at the overview
- Users can now toggle ClinVar variants found in the protein or homologous domains
- Added a legend for meta-domain landscape mode
- Changed 'help' to 'FAQ'
- Pressing the ESC key now closes overview windows
- Added gene names to the positional overview window, along with a less cluttered display of related variants, the option to drectly go to Ensembl locations and gnomAD variant pages
- The number of aligned homologues sometimes being 'undefined'
- Security issues for Jinja2 and SQLAlchemy