Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Added many desired aesthetic changes, a short summary:
- Added RefSeq identifiers and links to RefSeq pages
- Tolerance is now quantified per position when hovering or looking at the overview
- Users can now toggle ClinVar variants found in the protein or homologous domains
- Added a legend for meta-domain landscape mode
- Changed 'help' to 'FAQ'
- Pressing the ESC key now closes overview windows
- Added gene names to the positional overview window, along with a less cluttered display of related variants, the option to drectly go to Ensembl locations and gnomAD variant pages
- The number of aligned homologues sometimes being 'undefined'
- Security issues for Jinja2 and SQLAlchemy