Please DO READ(/EAT) THIS readme.md
This is modified code of a bar-chart. It shows how 'zombie' hungry the people in the list are. Please do edit the list and add yourself on it.
The original code is created by Mike Bostock’s. Who created a simple bar chart, which I thought was useful as a good learning sample. After analysing the code piece by piece by using console.log, I started to change values to test which influence it would have on the design.
The tsv data contains a few zombie names in the first column(name). In the second column(hunger) it shows how hungry they are. The hunger percentage is formatted as:
- 1.00 = 100%
- 0.75 = 75%
- 0.50 = 50%
- 0.25 = 25%
- d3.scaleBand() https://github.com/d3/d3-scale
- d3.scaleLinear() https://github.com/d3/d3-scale#continuous-scales
- domain https://www.dashingd3js.com/d3js-scales
- d3.max https://github.com/d3/d3-3.x-api-reference/blob/master/Arrays.md
- d3.axisBottom https://github.com/d3/d3-axis/blob/master/README.md#axisBottom