FermiFab toolbox for fermionic many-particle quantum systems
The FermiFab toolbox consists of a Matlab and Mathematica implementation, which are independent of each other but use the same principles and basically perform the same calculations. Both are supported by C interfaces (MEX and MathLink, respectively) to speed up computations and provide an additional abstraction layer.
- Installation: add the matlab/fermifab subfolder to your Matlab search path
- MEX binaries: if your platform-specific MEX binaries in matlab/fermifab happen to be missing: make sure MEX has been properly configured for your system (
mex -setup), call
build_mex.mand hope that everything compiles well!
- Folder structure:
- fermifab: Matlab toolbox files
- mex: MEX C source code
- doc: documentation
- examples: example and demonstration files
- test: testing and verification
- Demo file illustrating the reduced-density matrix (RDM) formalism:
- The main toolbox code resides in
fermifab.mand the MathLink C backend
- The 'mlink/fermifabML' subdirectory contains binary MathLink executables for several platforms; if these are not compatible with your architecture, consult the local readme file for details how to compile the MathLink source code
Copyright (c) 2008-2015, Christian B. Mendl
All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the Simplified BSD License