Hackintosh Mojave Installation Guide for Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
This build is "Vanilla". I used this guide as a starting point.
See my Hardware List
What's Working/What's Not
- Audio (including digital audio)
- Sleep/Wake (a bit slow though, can take up to 15 seconds to wake up)
- All USB ports
Not Working (yet!)
- WI-FI. This will likely never work since it is the new Intel CNVi that MacOS doesn't support.
- Quicklook/Preview (need to fix iGPU)
- iGFX HDMI output. Common problem, nobody seems to have found a solution
Not Yet Tested
- App Store
- Wake with Apple Watch
- USB speed (ports are working, not sure if they're at full speed)
What I Fixed (and how)
- Onboard Bluetooth is hit or miss. However, I disabled it because I have a natively supported Broadcom BCM94360CS2 WIFI/BT adapter.
Step By Step Instructions
The Lazy Way
You are welcome to use my config.plist and kexts. However, make sure you set the following: