Enjoy full episodes of GMA Network shows for free! This add-on uses GMANetwork.com website content accessible by anyone (no account needed). GMA official videos are free to access and hosted on Youtube. However, the access to the video content may vary according to your country (some are available only in the Philippines). This add-on requires plugin.video.youtube to work. This is not an official GMA Network add-on nor released by GMA Network.
REPO: You can find my repo here where you can install GMA.tv add-on: SHORT LINK: https://cmik.me/repozip
LATEST VERSION: The latest working version can be found here : https://cmik.me/gmatvlastzip
SOURCE CODE: The source code is published on Github. Find the source code here: https://cmik.me/gmatvSourceCode
Do not hesitate to share your feedbacks (ideas for new features, bug issues, etc...) about this add-on so we can improve it together.
Add the following source in your File Manager : https://repo.cmik.me (ex: name it "cmik.repo")
- Go to System > add-ons > install from zip
- Select the new source cmik.repo / [add-on] and select the latest version zip file
- Reboot your Kodi system to apply changes to the associated service (proxy and library checker)
Simply download and install the repo from https://cmik.me/repozip
- Install the zip on your device
- Go to System > add-ons > install from zip and search for the Zip
- Then opened Kodi > System > Add-ons > Install from repository> Cmik repo > [add-on]
For Firestick users:
- Use the Downloader app from the amazon appstore to download the zip to the Firestick.
- Open kodi > system > add-ons > install from zip > external > downloader > Cmik repo
- install from repository> Cmik repo > [add-on]
Normally, Kodi checks for updates at startup or from time to time. You can also force Kodi to check for updates:
Go to general "Settings" > Add-on > "Seach for updates" (mine is in menu sidebar).
- In the add-on general settings > Export to Library > set enable context menu to ON.
- Choose your personnal export path or leave it blank (it will export in the addon userdata folder by default)
- Set the number of last episodes to check & export (8 last episodes by default).
- Set the Automatic update to ON.
- Reboot your Kodi
- You can now export a show from the context menu when you are on a show list.
- Exit the add-on and go to Videos > Add videos... > select your "library" folder or by default the Kodi userdata directory (ex: ".../userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.gmatv/library"). Click here to know the userdata directory path according to your operating system.
- The add-on will only export .strm and .nfo files but you will have to execute a new content check for Kodi to add new contents to its library. You can also install the add-on "Library Auto Updater" from the Kodi repository to schedule an automatic update.
If you encounter anything that you think is a bug, please report it to the add-on github repo (https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.gmatv/issues). Do not hesitate to give more details about your issue:
- your device & plateform version
- your add-on version
- how to reproduce the bug or the error
- the corresponding error message in Kodi.log file (beforehand, enable Debug mode on the add-on advanced settings and set debug level at least to INFO)
- the URL link to your kodi.log pasted file
To simply export and share your log file, I recommend you to use the Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on (https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Logfile_Uploader)).
Find more info at https://addons.cmik.me/
If you like my work, you can support me by making a donation: