CKImageAdditions is a collection of additional functions and methods for working with Core Graphics and UIImages on iOS 3.0+.
- Creating a new UIImage by blending one over another using one of many blend modes
- Creating a new UIImage by adjusting the hue, saturation and lightness
- Creating a new UIImage by resizing to fit in a specified CGSize using a content mode (any but redraw)
- Creating a new UIImage by rounding the corners
- Creating a new UIImage by trimming the sides based on transparency or a color
- Creating a new bitmap CGContextRef from a CGImageRef
- Get the average color within the specified radius of a pixel
Copy the ImageAdditions folder into your project, then #import the CKImageAdditions.h header file. Please refer to the examples for more information.
CKImageAdditions is licensed under the MIT license, which is reproduced in its entirety here:
Copyright (c) 2010 Cory Kilger
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.