You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Updated Coffeescript to 1.71, Beholder to 0.2.0
Updated beholder del
Normalize input paths
* All input paths are now normalized to fix an issue on Windows systems.
* Updated version in package.json
* Updated CLI version
* Added nodei.co badge to README
* Updated coffee-script, commander, uglify-js, glob, and source-map
* Coffee-Script is now a firm dependency - no version wiggle room.
* Updated tests to account for CS 1.6.3
Updated output tests
Updated source map tests
Added Travis-CI support
Updated error reporting
- Updated to use CS 1.6.2's new error reporting
- Refactored error reporting method to use the new offset utilities
Source map support
Source map iteration
Fixed output issue with newly watched files
- Fixed issue where files added by the watch process weren't outputting
to the correct directory, if an output dir was specified.
- Bumped version to 0.2.2
Updated version to 0.2.1
Fixed directory output bug
- Fixed issue preventing writing output to another directory
- Added tests to cover primary output use cases
Source maps in progress
- Added support for .litcoffee and .coffee.md input files
- Added tests
- Updated docs
- Bumped version to 0.2.0
Prepare for publishing
Tests, documentation and general clean up.