Notepad++ plugin to run scripts written in C#/.NET
Current Version: 1.1
- This is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.
- Chris Mrazek (cmrazek)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.1 - 2012-07-21:
- Document text positions have changed from a basic byte-offset to a TextLocation class. This allows easier manipulation when dealing with multi-byte characters. Unfortunately, this will break some existing scripts.
- Scripts can now trigger auto-completion with their own word lists.
- DockWindow function now returns an object which can be used to show/hide the window.
- Improved lexer performance (less memory allocations)
- Added new events for char-added and double-click.
- Misc fixes/improvements.
Version 1.0.3 - 2012-07-08:
- Upgraded to .NET Framework 4 / Visual Studio 2010.
- Added ability to create lexers in C#.
Version 1.0.2 - 2012-06-26:
- Fixed serious error occurring when the toolbar icon property throws an exception.
- Added built-in ability to load toolbar icons from .ico files through the 'FileName' property.
- Added NppScript.ScriptDirectory property.
- Added NppScript.NppWindow property.
- Added support for docking windows.
- Added more documentation.
Version 1.0.1 - 2012-06-21:
- Added API documentation.