Notepad++ plugin to run scripts written in C#/.NET
Current Version: 1.0.3
- This is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.
- Chris Mrazek (cmrazek)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.0.3 - 2012-07-08:
- Upgraded to .NET Framework 4 / Visual Studio 2010.
- Added ability to create lexers in C#.
Version 1.0.2 - 2012-06-26:
- Fixed serious error occurring when the toolbar icon property throws an exception.
- Added built-in ability to load toolbar icons from .ico files through the 'FileName' property.
- Added NppScript.ScriptDirectory property.
- Added NppScript.NppWindow property.
- Added support for docking windows.
- Added more documentation.
Version 1.0.1 - 2012-06-21:
- Added API documentation.
- DockWindow function now returns an IDockWindow object which can be used to show/hide the window. Note: If you have existing .NET asemblies that call DockWindow(), you will need to recompile your assembly with the updated version of NppSharpInterface.dll.
- Added new methods/properties: EditorWindow, FocusEditor(), ConfigDirectory, RefreshAllLexers(), GetFileNames()
- Added CharAdded and DoubleClick events.
- Added support for custom comments in the lexer.