Be sure to add this directory to your $PATH
- owljs-repl - start a Read-Eval-Print Loop
- owljs-grep - filter axioms or objects from an ontology
- owljs-dlquery - perform a DL query using a reasoner
- owljs-dlmatch - query axioms for those matching a template pattern
- owljs-diff - performs diff on two OWL files
Currently each script comes in pairs - the actual implementation (owljs-foo.js) and a shell wrapper (owljs-foo). You should run the shell wrapper.
The shell wrapper actually calls a generic wrapper, ringo-owl, also, in this directory, which takes care of mundanities such as setting your classpath.
Note the owljs-foo.js file must be both executable and in the PATH for this to work.
Note that you can run ringo-owl at any time to get a REPL.