Release Note for version 0.4.0
- This is the first public release of cloudlet-discovery project.
- it is currentlyunder rapid development, so this release includes only stable and essential
parts of the cloudlet-discovery code.
- We also checked the code compatibility with our OpenStack-cloudlet extension
- Discovery code is compose of three parts.
- Cloudlet-side library for registration and query
- Client library for discovery
- Cloud-side discovery server
elijah-discovery (since v2.0, under developmenet)
├─ 1. Library for registration and Cloudlet query
│ ├─ Resource monitor
│ ├─ Registration daemon
│ └─ Cache monitor
├─ 2. Client library for discovery
└─ 3. Cloud-based discovery server (sources for findcloudlet.org)
├─ Registration REST Server
├─ Registration web site
└─ Custom DNS Server
- This tree shows overall components of the cloudlet-discovery, and modules without bold emphasis is not included in this release.
- For detail installation guide, please take a look at README file.