Dear ICN research community,
we are pleased to announce CCN-lite v0.3. The source is on GitHub where you can also find
precompiled binaries for Debian/Ubuntu, Redhat, Android and RFduino.
Over the past 6 months, CCN-lite has progressed in several ways:
- demonstrated interoperability with now-stabilized CCNx1.0, which can run side-by-side with NDN in a single CCN-lite relay
- OMNeT++ integration is back, as it has been requested many times
- new platforms and transport:
- Arduino and RFduino
- Android and Bluetooth Low Energy
- new functionality: "begin-end" fragmentation for CCNx1.0 and NDN
- improved build quality for Ubuntu and OSX
- improved READMEs allover the release, easy tutorials
- Named Function Networking (NFN) over NDN now has Python bindings to make the publishing of named functions easier. (The SCALA access is still available as an independent release and provides a more complete integration.)
Enjoy release 0.3, enhance it and let us know what you did with CCN-lite!
The CCN-lite team in Basel