In this repo, we have artwork in standard formats for the CNCF projects and programs. We prepare artwork in 2 formats (PNG & SVG), 3 layouts -- horizontal (also known as landscape format), stacked (which is closer to square), and icon (which does not include the name and is square), and at least 3 versions (color/black/white). So, that's at least 18 versions of most logos.
With many browsers, you can right click and copy the logo of your choice below. Please note that although PNG is more common, SVG file sizes are smaller, supported in all modern web browsers, and a high-resolution format suitable for both print and high-resolution computer screens.
- Graduated Projects
- Incubating Projects
- Sandbox Projects
- Other CNCF Logos
- Certification (CKA, CKAD, KCSP, KTP)
- CNCF Member
- CNCF Ambassador
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe Virtual
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit China
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Cropped
- Kubernetes Forum
- Kubernetes Community Days
- Certified Kubernetes
- CNCF Landscape
- CNCF Sandbox
- Phippy & Friends Group
- Phippy & Friends Individual
- CNCF & Go Gophers by [Ashley McNamara]
- SIG Security
- SIG Storage
- CNF Testbed
- Archived Projects
Trademark and Logo Policy
Use of any trademark or logo is subject to the trademark policy available at https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage with the key excepts available at https://github.com/cncf/artwork/blob/master/LICENSE.md.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.