☁️♮ 🏛Cloud Native Computing Foundation Policy Repo
This repo contains several documents related to the operation of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
- The charter under which CNCF operates
- Maintainer election policy for the maintainer-elected TOC member and the two maintainers on the governing board
- The membership agreement
- The Code of Conduct which has been translated into multiple languages
- Copyright notice recommendations
- Website guidelines for mentioning companies while maintaining neutrality
- Allowlist License Policy for which licenses are acceptable in upstream dependencies without requiring an explicit vote of the governing board
- CNCF Blog Guidelines outlining who can submit, suggested topics, and how to submit.
- A style guide with recommendations for cloud native terminology
- A translation guide for the Chinese equivalent of cloud native phrases