This is a community repository of presentations about Kubernetes. All presentations here are available for you to remix and reuse for your own use.
PULL REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!
Table of Contents
- Kubernetes Community Overview and Contributions Guide by Ihor Dvoretskyi
- Intro to the cloud-native world of Kubernetes by Lucas Käldström (Kubernetes & CNCF Finland meetup, Jan 17, 2019)
- How to Contribute to Kubernetes by Nikhita Raghunath (KubeCon+CloudNativeCon North America 2017)
- Introduction to Kubernetes Workshop (full-day) by Bob Killen and Jeff Sica (July 17, 2018)
- Intro to Kubernetes - from containers to orchestrating the world By Alex Sirbu (March 14, 2019)
- Contributing to Kubernetes - SIG-Docs hackathon by Rael Garcia (Cloud Native Barcelona - Contributing to Kubernetes - SIG-Docs hackathon 2019)
Kubernetes New Contributor Workshops
- Kubernetes New Contributor Workshop Seattle by Guinevere Saenger, Josh Berkus, Noah Abrahams, Tim Pepper, Zach Corleissen, and Michelle Shephardson (KubeCon+CloudNativeCon North America 2018)
- Kubernetes New Contributor Workshop Barcelona by Guinevere Saenger and Tim Pepper (KubeCon+CloudNativeCon Europe 2019)
- Localize Kubernetes Docs hosted by CNCF by Kohei Ota and Takuya Tokuda (Open Source Summit Japan 2019)
- State of the Project by Tim Hockin (June 2, 2017)
Kubernetes Concepts and Components
- Introduction to Kubernetes by Rishabh Indoria (March 2019)
- Kubernetes 101 - by Joe Beda (Gluecon 2017)
- Edge vs. Level triggered logic by Tim Hockin
- A Crash Course on Container Orchestration by Tim Hockin (Interop ITX)
- Kubernetes: A very brief explanation of ports by Tim Hockin
- A Few Things To Know About Resource Scheduling by Tim Hockin (eBay Meetup)
- An Illustrated Guide to Kubernetes Networking by Tim Hockin
- Kubernetes: A very brief intro to Namespaces by Tim Hockin
- Kubernetes Walk Through from Technical View by Harry Zhang (Alibaba k8s workshop)
- Kubernetes Node Deep Dive by Harry Zhang (CNCF/k8s Meetup Hangzhou)
- Kubernetes' Architecture Deep Dive by Lucas Käldström (May 7, 2019)
- What does “production ready” really mean for a Kubernetes cluster? by Lucas Käldström (May 7, 2019)
- Kubernetes - A Comprehensive Overview by Bob Killen (December 11, 2017)
People Using Kubernetes
- DevOps at a glance: Slideless - by Jeffrey Sica (Orchestructure May 2017)
- Developing on Kubernetes - by Michael Hausenblas (DevOps Amsterdam, 2018-03-14)
If you have your slides already online or hosted someplace else, just leave a link in the table of contents. If you want to submit actual slides to this repo submit your slides via a Pull Request, for now we're organizing by author name, so just toss them in a subdirectory under your last name.
FORMAT: We prefer if your slides were in a reusable format, such as Google Slides or whatever CSS/HTML/JS framework you prefer so it's easier to consume.
Please make sure your content is under the CC-BY (or Apache v2.0 if applicable) license to we can easily share and reuse the content.
How To Use The CC-BY License
For most presentations, the best license to use is CC-BY. This license allows other Kubernetes community members to share, reuse, and remix your content for other talks and presentations. You retain ownership of your slides, and anyone using them must give you attribution as the original author.
To apply the license to your presentation, add a slide (usually near the end) like:
This presentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. See https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ for more details.