- git clone http://github.com/carynewfeldt/BlastMojoLite.git into your localhost
- use apache ant to build a compiled source
- Navigate to http://localhost/BlastMojoLite/example/index.html for boilerplate code
Why create another Framework?
Early 2007, Blast Mojo was born in order to:
- Work with different libraries without conflict
- Enforce separation of concerns
- Ensure code can be shared and re-used
Why use Mojolite?
Blast Mojo offers a foundation that other libraries and developers can take advantage of. It was built to provide a consistent architectural structure for development of small to massive projects allowing for code reuse and flexibility
Enforces organization and clean separation of code to ease readability and maintainability
Capability to pull any jQuery plugin for rapid prototyping and development
Increases productivity of large teams working in parallel, particularly on Agile projects, by dividing work into implementation silos and allowing incremental development
Reduces developer ramp-up time starting on new projects because they are already accustomed to the coding structures, patterns and practices
Development speeds up as times goes on compared to the opposite that happens when code becomes too tightly bound
Post patches to the Blast Mojo Mailing List
- Discuss large changes on mailing list before coding
- has two space indention
- maximum 80 column width
- keywords followed by open-paren must be separated by a space. eg. if (condition) not if(condition)
- no space between function name and open paren e.g. functionName(parameters) not functionName (parameters)
- multi-line if statements must have braces.
- patches should all pass JSLint
- Provide capability to reuse commands
- Provide capability to observe commands and custom events within the command
- Write unit tests for Binder using qunit
- [done] Ability to do dependency injection on jQuery plugins
The Blast Mojo Lite Framework
Copyright (c) 2010 Blast Radius
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.