Minecraft server optimized for 8-bit devices.
Check out the AVR version of this in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZRLOanNQ_w
This has a few subprojects.
- dumbcraft => Minimalistic Core C Minecraft Server
- demo_x86_dumbcraft => dumbcraft wrapper for Linux desktops
- demo_mineandhttp => dumbcraft wrapper for atmega328
- http => http server and demo
- avr_hardware => board layout design for AVR server
- ipcore => core AVR IP stack for the enc424j600
- mfs => minimalistic read-only in-flash filesystem for AVRs
- microsd => minimalistic FAT32 read-only SD/SDHC filesystem for AVRs
- ntsc => Code to help produce text-mode NTSC.
+indicates available tests.