Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the espusb wiki!
Table of Content
- Serial over ESPUSB (https://github.com/cnlohr/espusb/issues/13)
- Joystick over ESPUSB (https://github.com/cnlohr/espusb/issues/12)
- ESP32? (https://github.com/cnlohr/espusb/issues/14)
- Arduino Integration (https://github.com/cnlohr/espusb/issues/1)
What is ESPUSB?
ESPUSB is a V-USB (Virtual USB) software-only implementation on the ESP8266, enabling the ESP8266 to communicate via USB without any additional chips/hardware (except for a resistor).
- USB 1.1 Low Speed compliant
- Example Projects (HID, Burning over USB, etc...)
Where to go from here?
You can get started over at the Getting Started Guide and get started on your own ESP8266-USB HID example