CandyCMS Version 2.0
What is CandyCMS?
CandyCMS is a modern PHP CMS with main focus on usability, speed and security.
Its main functions are:
- a blog that supports tags, comments, RSS and full social media integration
- content pages
- a gallery with multiple file upload (based on HTML5) and Media RSS
- a calendar
- a download section
- easy user management
- file management
- newsletter management (uses Mailchimp API)
- a full log system
Additional reasons, why CandyCMS might be interessting for you
- easy internationalization and localization via YAML
- WYSIWYG-Editor (TinyMCE) and support of BB-Code
- uses the Smarty template engine and lots of HTML5
- supports reCAPTCHA
- completely object oriented and use of MVC
- easy to use addons or modify
- supports templates
- clean URLs due to mod_rewrite
- full Facebook integration
- supports CDNs
- easy to update or migrate
- SEO optimized (sitemap.xml and basic stuff)
- 2click social share privacy
- at least PHP 5.1 & PDO supported database
- Imagemagick, GD2 and mod_rewrite
- an account at http://recaptcha.org to use captchas
- an account at http://mailchimp.com to use the newsletter management
- about 5MB webspace
Configure your website settings at "config/Candy.inc.php, upload all files and execute the "/install/index.php" file. Follow the instructions and make sure, you delete the install dir after installation.
To upgrade CandyCMS, upload the install folder, run "/install/index.php" and click on "mgrate". Make sure you override the existing "app", "lib" and "plugin" folders before. Please also take a look on release notes.
CandyCMS is licensed under MIT license.