There is a demo at http://timeline.cnlpete.de/. You can use 'demo' as a username and leave the password blank.
- at least PHP 5.1 (PHP 5.3 recommended)
- HTML5 enabled browser (older browsers might work aswell, but are (and will remain) untested
- Download and install PHP Composer:
curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php.
- Install the vendor packages afterwards:
- Configure your settings at
app/config/config.yml, copy needed settings from
- Adjust the translations and/or define new translations in
vendor/timelinetool/languages/xx.language.ymlfor available translation keys.
- Enter all your future Admin-usernames in the
app/storage/admin_users.jsonas formatted json-array (
- Upload all files.
- Make sure that the necessary folders are writable.
These are at least
There will be a graphical Installer one day to automate these last steps for you, but for now you have to do this manually.
Currently tested only with Apache2 and Cherokee.
For Apache2 you might have to adjust the htaccess file.
For Cherokee just add the following rule: NOT (File exists) and add the internal redirection handler with '^(.*)' and 'index.php?$1' as Parameters.
To upgrade, simply use the Composer (
"index.php", "composer.json" and "public" folders might need to be replaced aswell, check the Release Notes for this.
The Timelinetool is licensed under GPLv3.