Contribute to CoCart
Community made patches, localisations, bug reports and contributions are always welcome!
When contributing please ensure you follow the guidelines below so that I can keep on top of things.
Please Note: GitHub is for bug reports and contributions only - if you require support, see the support section for details.
- Do not report potential security vulnerabilities here. Email them privately to me at mailme at sebastiendumont dot com
- Before submitting a ticket, please be sure to replicate the behaviour with no other plugins active except what is required and on a base theme like Storefront.
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Raise it on the Issue Tracker
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce the bug.
- Make sure you fill in the earliest version that you know has the issue as well as the version of WordPress and WooCommerce you're using.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Make the changes to your forked repository.
- Ensure you stick to the WordPress Coding Standards
- Ensure you use LF line endings - no crazy windows line endings. :)
- When committing, reference your issue (if present) and include a note about the fix.
- Push the changes to your fork and submit a pull request on the master branch of the CoCart repository. Existing maintenance branches will be maintained by me.
- Ensure that every endpoint is documented well and follows the standards set by WooCommerce
- Finally, please use tabs and not spaces. The tab indent size should be 8.
At this point you're waiting on me to merge your pull request. I'll review all pull requests, and make suggestions and changes if necessary.
Thanks for contributing to CoCart!