Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
coala-html generates an interactive webpage using results from coala.
The features included in the current version are:
- Display all the results if any.
- Display logs if any
- Display a file hierarchy. It's basically list of all files that coala performed analysis upon.
- Highlight the file that produced results using a simple icon towards extreme right.
- In code, highlight the line that produced results. At present diff and a suitable message is shown inline.
- Add an option to search across results tab, file name in file tab and logs
- Add an option to switch between two themes: Light and Dark.
- At present we support Linux platform only
See the demo at http://coala-analyzer.github.io/coala-html
We would love to hear from you. If you have any feature proposal or If you find any bugs, please let us know at https://github.com/coala-analyzer/coala-html/issues